Next League: February 22nd at 11am @ Jones East
Ace Pot: $764
Random Draw Best Shot Doubles that rotates between Peter Pan, Jones East, and Jones West. Registration will start at roughly 10:30am each Saturday with chip draw at 11am, tee off to immediately follow.
- $10 to play with optional $1 mulligan (you only get one, if used your first shot no longer can be played but your partners can),
- $5 of your entry goes to the weekly payout, top 50% of the field is paid.
- $1 of entry goes towards a cash CTP (ex. 20 people play, CTP is $20).
- $4 goes to the Ace Pool, the pool pays out 3/4ths on a progressive schedule. The more leagues you’ve attended, the more you’ll be paid out! If we are on week 10, you’ve attended 2 leagues, and the pot is at $400 you will receive 20% of the 3/4ths, so $60. If you’d played all 10 weeks you would receive the entire $300! It pays to play!
- Mid-season amendment, 100% of the Ace Pool raised the week of an ace being hit will be included in your Ace Payout. If we use the example given above, if 20 people play week 10, the $80 raised that week will be added to your ace winnings.
- All funds paid for missing weeks will go straight to the Year End, mulligan dollars will go towards the Ace Pool. Whatever funds left in the Ace Pool will also be put into the Year End. If an ace is hit during the Year End, $5 from individual payouts will be given for each ace hit.
We will continue using the simple handicapping system based on which division you would play in at a PDGA event. If you do not participate in PDGA tournaments, the handicap will be determined from a brief discussion and adjusted as needed. Strokes are combined for the team. If your partner gets 1 stroke and you get 2 strokes, you start 3 strokes down.
- Pro- 0: If you typically play in any pro division, you will start scratch.
- Advanced- 1: If you typically play advanced, you will start 1 stroke down.
- Intermediate- 2: You’re getting the picture by now, right?
- Rec/New- 3: If you are a much more casual player, you will start 3 strokes down.
League lasts 16 weeks, you must attend at least 1 to play in the Year End. You pay $4 for each week missed. The Year End will be held on February 29th, consisting of a single free-to-play round for those that have attended at least 1 week and paid $4 for each week missed. Every team at the Year End will cash, location is still TBD. The payout is spread pretty evenly in $10 increments, for example; 1st $300, 2nd $290, 3rd $280, etc. We will gather at Radius Brewing Company immediately following the Year End round to celebrate until the raised funds run dry.
Best of all, each week after the League Round, we will go to Radius Brewing Company to enjoy $2 pints and special pricing on Appetizers and Pizza!